The "Manual Exchange" template allows you to import trades from any cryptocurrency exchange not directly supported by our trade import tool. Follow these steps to get the rest of your trades imported.
*Please use Google Sheets to fill out this template. Excel will often format timestamps incorrectly which leads to errors*
Make a copy of the Generic Exchange Trade Import Template
Fill out this template with each trade you would like to import (all columns are required and case sensitive)
Timestamp (UTC) - The UTC timestamp of your trade (VERY IMPORTANT to ensure your dates are in UTC!!)
- Make sure to convert your exchange's local time to UTC.
- This should be in the format of: mm/dd/yyyy hh:mm:ss
- Exchange - The exchange name of your trade
- Asset Traded - The symbol of the coin/currency "traded away"
- Amount Traded - The amount of currency that was traded away (including fees)
- Asset Received - The symbol of the coin/currency "received" for this trade.
- Amount Received - The amount of currency that was received (including fees)
Save this template as a CSV file:
Navigate to the Manual Exchange tab on CryptoTrader.Tax and drag the file you just downloaded into the blue box.